Bona Mega revolutionized the world of wooden coatings in 1995 with its pioneering cross linking technology in a waterborne formula. Today, Bona Mega still holds a unique position on the market due to its innovative formula that reacts with oxygen, giving the benefits of a two component product.
Containing vegetable oils, a renewable resource, Bona Mega is a sustainable choice for the future. 8 million kilos of CO2 emissions have been saved through the unique Bona Mega process.
• Comes in Silkmatt and Matt,
• One component crosslinking technology.
• The finish has a very low gloss level which makes it look almost invisible and resemble natural wood.
• Excellent flow and levelling.
• Partly made of renewable resources.